In this quiz you will get 5 minutes to complete 5 questions. These questions relate to biology module 5: Heredity.
Alternatively, have a read through and try these questions before you try the interactive quiz.
- b) b is correct, a applies for meiosis – not mitosis – the DNA should be copied without changes in mitosis, c is mitosis and d is false.
- c) c is correct, a there is greater parental care for offspring produced sexually, b asexual reproduction results in less genetic variation, d is false
- b) This applies for RNA not DNA
- c) Protein can’t be transformed into RNA. DNA is transcripted into RNA and translated into protein.
- d) The child either has the disease or is a carrier for the disease
Now give the interactive quiz a go.
Give our HSC Biology Free Interactive Textbook a go. Have your peers wonder how you have managed to improve so much so quickly.